1105 McClung Tower
Dr. Hooman Saeli is a Senior Lecturer in the Rhetoric, Writing, and Linguistics (RWL) Program at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He served as the Interim Director of the ESL Program between 2019 and 2023. He have presented and published on corrective feedback in L2 writing and L2 pronunciation, teacher and learner cognitions about feedback, and Persian sociolinguistics. Below, you will find a list of his selected publications and presentations.
- Ph.D. in TESL/Linguistics, Department of English, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA; August 2011-May 2016.
Regularly Taught Courses
- English 102: English Composition II
- English 132: Composition for Non-Native Speakers of English II
- English 295: Writing for the Workplace
- English 355: Rhetoric and Writing
- English/Linguistics 371: Foundations of the English Language
- English/Linguistics 372: The Structure of Modern English