Graduate Teaching Associate
Daniel Pizappi is a doctoral student with a concentration in 20th Century American Literature.
- 20th Century American Literature
M.A. SUNY College, New Paltz, 2015
B.A. SUNY College, New Paltz, 2012
Awards, Honors & Grants
- Chancellor's Fellowship, 2016-2020
- Kentucky Writers: The Deus Loci and the Lyrical Landscape. Eds. Daniel J. Pizappi and Matthew Nickel. West Park, NY: The Elizabeth Madox Roberts Society, Expected 2016 (Anthology of Poetry)
- "We cannot live in the houses of other men': A Critical REappraisal of Skipwith Cannell." Affirming the Gold Thread:Aldington, Hemingway, Pound & Imagism in Torcello and Venice. Eds. Matthew Nickel and H.R. Stoneback. Bradenton, FL: Florida English, 2014. Print.
- "The Tempest Approriation of Colonial Discourse and Sociopolitical Anxieties in the Caliban-Stefano-Trinculo Subplot." Shawangunk Review. Volume XXVI. Spring 2015. Print.
- "Falling Formless from Form." Shawangunk Review. Volume XXVI. Spring 2015. Print.
- "The Heavens and Valleys." Shawangunk Review. Volum XXVI. Spring 2015. Print.
- "Bluebird en Abyme." Your Impossible Voice. Issue 5. Fall 2014. Print and Online.
- "The Fawn." Shawangunk Review. Volume XXV. Spring 2014. Print.
- "A Day's Work." Shawangunk Review. Volume XXV. Spring 2014: 109. Print.
- "Only in Silence." Burningwood. Issue 64. October 2012. Print.
- "Three Stories: Cold Mountain, Chinese Takeout, A Distant Corner." Cellar Door. Spring 2011: 59-62. Print.
- "I Stand in the Counterfeit Aura." The Stonesthrow Review. 2011: 39. Print.