2446 Dunford Hall
Daniel Wallace specializes in teaching professional communication, introductory literature courses, and public writing in the University of Tennessee. His particular interest in business writing is the use of modern methods of connection, digital interaction, and trust-building via newsletter writing, email marketing, and messaging automation. He has been interviewed about digital marketing for solopreneurs and authors by companies such as HeySummit and Thrive Themes, and he has spoken on the intersection of business and literature on a wide range of podcasts and YouTube channels. Over 3,000 writers and readers register each year for his annual online conference on storytelling, Escape the Plot Forest.
He was born in London but has been living in the United States for many years.
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- M.F.A. Creative Writing, Rutgers Camden
- Postgraduate Certificate in Economics, Birkbeck University
- B.A. History, University of Warwick
Regularly Taught Courses
- English 101: English Composition I
- English 102: English Composition II
- English 252: Introduction to Drama
- English 253: Introduction to Fiction
- English 255: Public Writing
- English 295: Writing in the Workplace
- English 360: Technical and Professional Writing