Skip to content
- Second Language Writing
- Second Language Acquisition
- M.A. in TESOL, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, 2015
- B.A. in English with Second class honor, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, 2009
- Associate in English language, Imam University, Saudi Arabia, 2004
- Lecturer, Majmaah University
- Teaching Assistant, Majmaah University
- Interpreter/translator, Saudi National Guard
- English instructor, High school
- English instructor, American Language Institute, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Awards, Honors & Grants
- Scholarship from Saudi government for pursuing PhD degree 2019-present
- Scholarship from Saudi government for pursing MA degree 2012-2015
- Academic Writing Challenges Faced by EFL Students. University of Tennessee. Knoxville, TN, 2019.
- Students’ Extracurricular Writing as it Relates to Genre and FYC. University of Tennessee. Knoxville, TN, 2019.
- EFL Saudi Students’ Attitudes towards Different Types of Writing. Three Rivers TESOL Conference – Chatham University. Pittsburgh, PA, 2015.
- Effects of Topic Familiarity on ESL Arab Students’ Writing TOEFL Scores. Graduate Scholars Forum – Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Indiana, PA, 2014.