Jeff Moody is a doctoral student with a concentration in Renaissance Literature.
- First-Year Composition
- Renaissance Literature
M.A. English, Auburn University, Montgomery, 2010
B.A. Humanities and Social Sciences, Auburn University, Montgomery, 2004
Awards, Honors & Grants
- Norman J. Sanders Dissertation Fellowship, 2014-2015
Associations & Organizations
- Composition Committee member, University of Tennessee, 2013-2015
- Society for Values in Higher Education
- Assistant Director of Composition, 2014-2015
- "Hard-Won Collaboration: The Swift Closing and Subsequent Reinstatement of Tennessee's LEAD Summer Institute." The Society for Values in Higher Education Fellows Meeting. Western Kentucky University. Bowling Green, KY. 2015
- "Thomas Nashe, Violence, and the Search for Authenticity." Arizona Center for Medieval; and Renaissance Studies Conference. Scottsdale, AZ, 2015."Irrational Behavior: Actions of Male Characters in Romeo and Juliet and The Winter's Tale." Auburn University at Montgomery Liberal Arts Conference. Montgomery, AL, 2009.
- Rhetoric of Inquiry, 4th edition. Bedford St. Martin's, 2015. Kirsten F, Benson, Jeff Moody, and Robin Gray Nicks.
- "Summary of Anne Vaughan Locke Criticism." IThe Ben Jonson Journal 22.2 (2015): 269-281.
- "Biography of Ken Kesey." Critical Insights: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Ed. Robert Evans. Ipswich, MA: Salem Press, 2015. 3-8.
- "Cries of Faith: An Overview of Critical Commentary." Critical Insights: Crisis of Faith. Ed. Robert C. Evans. Ispwich, MA: Salem Press, 2013. 3-17. With Jonathan Wright.