Graduate Teaching Associate
Brooke Clark is a master's student with a concentration in 20th Century American literature.
- B.A. English, Summa Cum Laude, Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC, 2015.
Associations & Organizations
- NEXUS, Interdisciplinary Graduate Conference volunteer, University of Tennessee, 2016
- American Red Cross, Office Intern, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 2013
- ACT Project (Ageing + Communication + Technologies)
- NANAS (North American Network in Aging Studies)
- Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honor Society
- "Brush." Archarios, CCU Student Literary Art Magazine, 2014.
- "Brush." Paul Rice Poetry Broadside Series, 2013.